Mittwoch, 28. März 2012

Travel Filo

Last week when I was on a class trip with my 7th graders, my new Baroque Personal Black arrived from Italy. I think it's pretty and everything, but I had my doubts whether I'd find a job for it and whether we'd make good friends.
Today I finally gave it it's purpose: From now on it's going to be my travel filo! I already told you about the Travel Journal by Moleskine (look here), but I really wanted to a filo to keep all my documents save. So I punched holes into all the vouchers we need for our next trip (to Iceland! Yippie!), punched the e-tickets for our flights and the train journey to Frankfurt and back and even found that my passport fits nicely into the pocket on the inner left.
Here's a picture:

So, do you have any other ideas of what to include? Please let me know!

2 Kommentare:

  1. What a great idea! I just bought a snake Domino for its prettiness, not that I really needed it. Travel Planning & Travel journal it will be! Thanks!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful! And so sensible too!

    Tracy

    AntwortenLöschen